Apply at: http://magoosh.com/jobs/software-engineer/
We’re looking for a Software Engineer for a full-time or intern position.
Some of the challenges of this role are highly algorithmic, such as delivering adaptive content to users based on their ability; while many of the challenges are in product design, such as creating intuitive user interfaces.
You will be required to make good decisions about important things without much oversight. You should be comfortable with autonomy and ownership of large areas of product and infrastructure.
What you will do:
- Develop high performance, highly scalable web applications
- Be involved in all aspects of development — playing a critical role in design, planning, development, and deployment
- Experience using a dynamic programming language in a production environment (or personal projects)
- Strong CS fundamentals gained through Bachelor’s degree in CS, Math or related discipline or equivalent industry experience
- Strong fundamental understanding of web application technology
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Ability and desire to learn new applications/processes/environment
Why work at Magoosh?
Magoosh is a fast-growing company backed by prominent investors. Over 10,000 users from over 150 countries use our application. Customers love our product and so do we.
We empower our employees to make things happen. We are serious about improving education but not too serious about ourselves. We are looking for self-starters who love to learn and mentor. You’ll work with amazing people and produce products that will make a difference to students all over the world.